GeoXplor Corp. offers a range of geophysical exploration services to the mineral industry. Years of experience in mineral exploration and project development has enabled GeoXplor to provide expert staff to provide, supervise or manage geophysical exploration and to train survey teams in methodologies, data presentation and interpretation.
Properly managed exploration programs are essential in today’s competitive and increasingly expensive exploration and mining industry. From the initial planning to the logging and testing of core samples, every exploration stage requires expertise and ethical excellence.
What We Do
GeoXplor Corp. offers a range of geophysical services including:
- Exploration program preparation and analysis, focusing on the application of geophysical methods
- Geophysical contract preparation and assessment of tenders
- Survey and Claim Staking
- Quality control and supervision of geophysical field acquisition and data processing
- Interpretation and integration of geophysical results with results from other methods
- Training at all levels in all aspects of geophysical data acquisition, processing and interpretation
- Acquisition, processing, quality control and interpretation of potential field, radiometric, electrical, electromagnetic and seismic refraction data and most other geophysical methodologies
- Quality control and interpretation of seismic reflection data
- Training of personnel
Beyond The Business Plan
GeoXplor Corp technical reports will contain detailed information regarding the survey area and operations, equipment, instrument checks and calibrations, quality control and data processing techniques applied (including a description of the relevant geophysical theory and parameters used), detailed interpretation (if applicable), and a summary of the deliverable products.
In addition, further detailed information is provided in these standard report appendices:Statement of Qualifications Boundary Coordinates of Survey Blocks Project Status Reports and Reports Digital Data Specifications (Metadata)Page Size Maps.